Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sunday, December 6th, 2009 [24 days til the BIG 15!!]

Hello! So this weekend I am at my dad's. Mostly watching Friday the 13Th and for the past hour I have read to page 34 in the drivers manual..I want to drive so bad!! Friday we came over and just hung out, I fell asleep at like 11:45 because I was SO tired. Today I watched Friday the 13Th part one and two, played N. Zombie, went to Big Lots, read some drivers manual, and got a bloody nose:) Not a pleasant one by the way. I'm going to do my 10 Things I LOVE Sunday now too. But 4 extra loves for Sunday! Along with Friday, Saturday and Sundays songs, but my 365 cant upload for some reason...I'll do it later. Most likely, tomorrow when I get home, I will be reading my Mythology book for English. I forgot to bring it with me this weekend. And I had to read page 6-20!! Oops. Well I'm a fast reader. OK, I think I am going to do another blog photo 10 Thing, but now from BOOOOOOOM blog:) The pictures are just magic, and there's some artwork too:) OK, here are the loveys.Enjoy.xoxo.Maddy:D

SONGS:
{46/365}:Lollipop-Framing Hanley
{47/465}:Damned If I Do Ya(Damned If I Don't)-All Time Low
{48/365}:Basement Ghost Singing-Armor for Sleep

365:
My computer isnt working very well...I'll upload them later:)

14 Things I L O V E Sunday!!!

14.

13.


12.

11.

10.


9.


8.



7.


6.

5.


4.



3.


2.


1.





No comments:

Post a Comment