Wednesday, December 23, 2009

December 23rd, 2009!

HELLO:D So yesterday til like 8:30, I was at my mom's work taking pictures of the Christmas party they were having....it was so..well "lively". HA. Today I went to my dad's and hung out, and watched Richie Rich...one of THE best movies of ALL TIME! it truly is magic:) Then I watched Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer..another AMAZING holiday movie...I'm a goof. HA...well tomorrow Chelsea has to work and so we are opening presents at 10:30 tomorrow night...OK well enjoy some pictures and songs;) Merry Almost Christmas!

Songs
{64/365}:Amazing Because It Is-The Almost
{65/365}:Lazy Sunday-The Lonely Island

365
[112/365]:
[113/365]:My first "attempt" at a homemade bokeh filter:)

Loves<3
Richie Rich

Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer

Im getting my permit in a week:)
(imagine that says fifteen not sixteen:)

No comments:

Post a Comment