Monday, December 21, 2009

December 21st! 2009

HELLO! So I haven't posted since last week because I have been VERY VERY VERY busy. Wednesday I hung out with my grandparents, like usual. Thursday I did nothing exciting. My mom, Gab, and Chelsea went to the mall. Friday at school I made brownies for Christmas presents for friends, and watched movies in a lot of my classes. Chelsea and I went shopping for food for Saturday. Then Saturday, I woke up at 12. I still had to clean the WHOLE house and the party started at 7. We still had to pick up two of my friends and pick up the pizza. We did it, and my party was fun. All the food and soda was gone by the end. Ha. Lyric spent the night and yesterday we just hung out at home. Today I woke up and my stomach hurt so bad. Tomorrow I have to go to work with my mom and stay at her work til 4 until the Christmas party, where I get to take pictures of the residents. fun...then Wednesday we are going to my dads. Thursday is Christmas Eve, which is when we do Christmas with my mom. Traditionally we go out for dinner and drive around to see lights. I think this year we are going to the racetrack lights:) Also, Richard will be joining us. Then we go home and open presents. Christmas morning we go to my dad's. It feels like Winter break is going REALLY fast. I have one week to finish my drivers manual, read a Truman Capote book and then school again. Well here are a weeks worth of pictures and music. Also last nights 10 Things I LOVE Sunday. Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA!!! He turns "28" today:) ha ha...OK enjoy and MERRY CHRISTMAS:)

Songs:
{58/365}:All Around Me-Flyleaf
{59/365}:Hide and Seek-Imogen Heap
{60/365}:Beverly Hills-Weezer
{61/365}:She Will Be Loved-Maroon 5
{62/365}:Damned If I Do Ya-All Time Low
{63/365}:Just Dance-Lady Gaga

365:
[106/365]:
[107/365]:
[108/365]:
[109/365]:
[110/365]:
[111/365]:

10 Things I L O V E Sunday(Christmas Loves<3)

10.Vintage Button Tree<3


9.Baking Christmas Treats<3


8.Charlie Brown Christmas<3



7.Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree<3

6.Paper chains<3


5.Christmas Lights<3


4.Jack Frost<3


3.Abominable Snowman<3


2.Snow<3



1.Elf<3



MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS:)

No comments:

Post a Comment