Tuesday, December 15, 2009

December 15, 2009


Hello! So today was not at all exciting..I'm just glad to almost be done with this week! Tomorrow I have a big test in Tran and advisoryL Ewe! I totally hate that class..I have no one to talk to! Today, after walking in the rain to the bus stop in pouring rain, some smarta** decided it would be funny to pull the fire alarm right before class started. My whole school stood outside for like 20 minutes in the rain! Ahh…well I finished all my homework, probably going to read more of my drivers' manual. I don't think I am going to be ready to take my test by the 30th! We'll see. OK well here are the picture and song of the day :) Enjoy and have a nice Wednesday! xoxo.Maddy!

Song:
{57/365}:Reason-Hoobastank

365:
[105/365]:

No comments:

Post a Comment