Thursday, August 6, 2009

August 6th

Hello! So today I mostly slept. My wrist is hurting so bad. Yesterday when I went to my grandparents, I realized it was hurting and I couldn't even more it with out it aching. It seems like a tradition on Wednesdays to go to my grandparents house. My grandpa got me a new Polaroid SX-70. It is so swift:) Well, I'm watching Big Brother 11. Well this week has gone by really quick and it's disappointing, because I'm not ready for High School. Well tomorrow my plan is to clean my room and get stuff ready for the garage sale. So on my flickr, since I don't have a pro account, I can't upload more than 20 pictures now. :( Well, my picture today is Night, a moon. H
ere it is, night! I love the saying on this picture. This is my new camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment