Saturday, August 1, 2009

August 1st!

Hello! So I haven't been keeping up on my blog. It is my goal to do at least one entry one day til I start school. Well I didn't go to the Zoo, but we did go to the mall and I got three new super cute sweater/shall things. They are really cute! Then we went to (500) Days of Summer! It is my favorite movie, no joke. It was super artsy and cute. I love Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt! Zooey's eyes are so amazing and bright! I remember Joseph from 10 Things I Hate about You. I love that movie. Well go see this movie! I also have been craving, movies. I really want to watch The Notebook, American Beauty, Sweeny Todd, and Yes Man! I own 3 out of 4 of thoses movies, I just never have the time to watch them. So this past week, all I did pretty much was go swimming at my dad's girlfriend's dad's house. Wow, how confusing! The water was like 80 degrees while it was 106 degrees outside. Mick came with us on Wednesday. Friday I went to the bowling alley with Mick and his family. I scored a 107 then like a 101 and finally a 90. It was fun. I went back to Mick's house and so did his cousin Collin. We all played Sims3 and watched The Comebacks. They walked me to my house and then I went to take a nap. It was so hot out this whole week, I wish it would rain one day. My room is so hot I have been sleeping out in the family room on the hidabed. I also discovered I can't put any more pictures on Flickr, because i don't have a Pro account. It seems like people like my pictures, I don't want to let them down and stop posting. I'll most likely go and delet pictures from when I first got the account. Check my Flickr out. My Flickr!! Well my ABC project is going to continue tomorrow. Everyone have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment