Thursday, August 13, 2009

August 13th

Hello! So today I did pretty much nothing. At about 1 in the morning, I was watching The Office and folding my laundry. I got up to go to the bathroom and Prince was scratching at my mom's door, and I knew he wouldn't go back to bed. So I let him run around the house a couple times and then I just decided to sleep on the couch in the family room with him, but once we got out there, he just passed out. So that was the most exciting thing that happened today, even if it was at 2. I played Sims 3 and watched TV, nothing too exciting. Tonight is Big Brother's live eviction and Coup d'etat thing. Well my letter today is a U, but I have nothing. I'm almost done with this project, and I'm kind of glad to be honest. Well, tonight's picture is a UFO spotted in Chicago. I thought it was pretty cool. I do believe in aliens, ghosts, all that. So there's my U.
Bye! Have Fun!
Question: Do you believe in Aliens?
P.S. If you click on the picture you can see it better!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment