Sunday, July 25, 2010

"Take my photo off the wall, If it just won't sing for you..."

Hello! So the Garage Sale was a success, I have some pictures(: It was really hot, and we were up at 6 a.m. It was just my mom, Gabby and I all day! My grandparents, aunts, and my cousins stopped by. Anne took my camera and is going to take it and see what's wrong with it tomorrow! Let's hope it's fixable! Anyways, I need to get to work on my summer homework. I feel like I'm going to end up doing it like the last 2 weeks before school. Well, nothing too exciting. Here are the pictures and Friday Favorites! Enjoy(:

[331.365]:

[332.365]:



:::::Friday Favorites:::::
A whole jumble of cute things this week(:








1 comment:

  1. Your 'girl' is in the shop...but you should consider the pick up when they call. Cute emo boy works there. You would like him!

    ReplyDelete