Tuesday, July 20, 2010

HELLO:D

Hi, hello! So today I did some stuff for the garage sale, then Mickenin came over! We did our hair and then Chelsea, Mick, and I drove down Marine Drive. We stopped at a parking lot, and walked across the street to the beach. It was really warm, it was really pretty(: We took some picutres and then left. We headed over in Gresham, then decided to go home. We watched a movie, had some dinner, then Mick went home. Chelsea and I are watching '16 & Pregnant'. That's about it. Tomorrow I am taking Amanda's pregnancy photos, so that will be cool. I got to cross some stuff off my "Photo To-Do List".

Crossed off the list:
-A sunset at Columbia River(Well it was pretty close to a sunset)


-A good picture of myself, seeing as I don't have one(Chelsea took it, but I liked it:)

ALSO, I want to add another picture to do to the list:
-Take a picture in the middle of an intersection...at night:D

Well here are the pictures, and the 365 picture(: ENJOY!

P.S. SHOUT OUT TO DAVID ALAN SHONDEE, THE COOLEST PERSON I KNOW;)-->TEAM DAVID!!!

[328.365]:


Columbia(:






No comments:

Post a Comment