Friday, May 21, 2010

HEYY!!

It has been 2 weeks! Lots of things have happened in the past two weeks so I am here to share with everyone(: Last Wednesday Gabby and Amanda, and I went to Hood River to go take pictures at Jeff's dad's farm. It was AMAZING!! The pictures are way cool, so I'll mos def post lots of them. Last Thursday I went to "Lear", the spring play my school was putting on, it was really good, but somewhat confusing. Then last Friday we went to my dad's house and hung out there all weekend. I had gone to a cosmic bowling party on Saturday night, then back to my dad's till Sunday. Chelsea and Aunt De picked Gabby and I up and we went to El Indios(: We all ordered food, then Gabby goes and orders a chocolate fried ice cream that was the size of Texas! But it did taste pretty good! Then this Monday I had to read Act 1 of Romeo and Juliet, and let me tell you, that that book( even with spark notes) it WAY too complicated to read! Who say doth and thou, come on people! ANYWAYS, Wednesday we finally had a family dinner at my grandparents house, since their back from their road trip(: It was good to have them back! I needed my fix of spaghetti! Ha ha, then yesterday I just finished up math homework, and we went to see "Just Wright" at 7:30 at night! Talk about last minute plans! Also, we had a GIGANTIC rain storm that was crazy. It looked like it had snowed after the rain stopped cause it hailed so hard. So there's pictures of that.Today was Friday, and I am doing a whole lot of nothing. Chelsea is coming hoe and then we are going to do our usual Friday Night and go roam the streets, not in Gresham, though, cause it seems whenever we are out in the town over there, something bad seems too happen. Coincidence? I think not! Anyways, now I am updating my blog! Tomorrow is Gabrielle's 13th Birthday, so we are going to do something for her. Then next weekend is her party with friends. Then only a couple more weeks till school is out(: Summer 2010 is going to be AMAZING<3 Okay, here are pictures, and a HUGE collage of Friday Favorite's and the Hood River pictures! ENJOY. XO.Maddy!

Also, watch the lovely Luke James preform one of my favorite songs- Breakeven by The Script!



[253.365]-[264.365]:












:::::FRIDAY FAVORITES:::::














~Hood River Pictures~











HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND<33
P.S. Go too Google and play Pac Man on their logo, for Pac Man's 30th birthday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment