Saturday, April 17, 2010

April 17th, 2010

Hellllo(: So I haven't updated for a week + I just realized that I forgot to update the 365 pictures last week, so I am adding those pictures too. Well this past week couldn't have been any slower. Nothing too exciting happened. I watched Fantastic Mr. Fox on Wednesday, and it was really good. I have been getting into Hell's Kitchen again. There is nothing like Gordon Ramsey yelling at people...haha, well here are the things I missed. I can't wait till I'm fully done with the song and picture 365 projects and finish the journal entries. Plus, tomorrow I am going to the Tulip Festival, one of the BEST places to take photos of flowers(: So look forward to some AMAZING pictures tomorrow! So I am going to try and finish my journal pages tonight and update them tonight, well tomorrow morning. Haha. Well here are the usual. Enjoy.XO.Maddy!

Songs:
{177.365}:Three Cheers for Five Years-Mayday Parade
{178.365}:Pain-Three Days Grace
{179.365}:Shadow of the Day-Linkin Park
{180.365}:Happiness-The Fray
{181.365}:Either Way I'll Break Your Heart-Augustana
{182.365}:Setting Forth-Eddie Vedder
{183.365}:Colorblind-Counting Crows
{184.365}:Hero-Regina Spektor

Pictures:
[212.365]-[228.365]:

















::::::::::Friday Favorites::::::::::
I love these pictures<3 Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment