Saturday, February 27, 2010

February 27th, 2010

Ello:) So I have been very busy trying to finish my homework for all the classes I have missed, which were A LOT! So I couldn't update my blog. Thursday I went to my school's first annual One Act; Student Directed Film's and Play's. It was really cool. Then Friday, we came to my dad's and I had homework to do before I did anything. Then today, Gabby, my dad, and I all went to get Chelsea's car fixed or something and then we went to blue lake park to wait for my aunts. Now I'm updated:) The clouds today were SPECTACULAR! I took at least 10 pictures with my phone on Marine Drive. Tonight my dad is having some friends over for dinner and then tomorrow I gotta finish my Health project. Well here are Friday Favorites and the 365 song/pictures. I'll update my journal tomorrow. Enjoy.XO.Maddy!

Songs:
{132.365}:Starlight-Muse
{133/365}:Wow, I Can Get Sexual Too-Say Anything
{134/365}:Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off-PATD

Pictures:
[176.365]
[177.365]
[178.365]




::::::::::FRIDAY FAVORITES::::::::::

Jim Carrey Movies:)




No comments:

Post a Comment