Monday, February 15, 2010

February 15th, 2010!

HellO! So this weekend I didn't have much time to update my blog. Friday I stayed home because of my sore muscles..Then my dad picked Gabby and me up. We went to his house, had bagel dogs for dinner and I watched the WHOLE Olympic Opening Ceremony. It was soo cool:) It was so sad though since that 21 year old guy from Georgia died:( Saturday Gabby and I went and showed houses to my aunts with my dad. Every house we went to Gabby did the "Stanky Legg" dance and I photographed them:) Then that night I watched the Olympics. Sunday Gabby, Chelsea and I went to Lunch with my dad for Valentine's Day at Dea's in and out. Then Chelsea and I went to Goodwill and I found thrifty nifty silver shoes for 4 dollars! Then we hung out at my dad's for a little and then went home. We watched The Stepfather, first scary movie I couldn't get through. Then me and Gabby made Pancakes for dinner and watched Ice Princess and Blades of Glory. Then she went to bed and I watched Stranger that Fiction. Today, I cleaned my room up, wrecked my journal, watched The Holiday and now blogging. My mom and Gabby just left to go to the grocery store to get stuff for dinner:) Well here is what I missed. Enjoy.XO.Maddy!

SONGS::
{119/365}:Obsessed-Mariah Carey
{120/365}:California-Metro Station
{121/365}:All It Takes For Your Dreams To Come True-A Skylit Drive
{122/365}:Practice Makes Perfect-Cute is what We Aim For

PICTURES::
[163/365]
[164/365]
[165/365]
[166/365]





MY NIFTY GIFTY's::




STANKY LEGG PICTURES::













WRECK THIS JOURNAL::

Rub dirt on this page


Test Page


Drip something here to make a print



Sew This Page


Glue a random page for a newspaper



Here's a place for your grocery lists


Collect the stamps off all your mail


Trace things in your bags, let lines overlap



:::::::::::::::::FRIDAY FAVORITES::::::::::::::::::::


"The Buried Life"




This Tattoo:))



Have an nice week:)

No comments:

Post a Comment