Saturday, January 2, 2010

January 2nd, 2009!

Ello! So yesterday after the game my dad took me to Best Buy to get a screen protector for my phone. Then we picked up pizza:) When we got home I took some pictures for Carisa's brochure and had a slice of pizza. Then my dad put the thing on my phone...but redid it later. Then we watched Paranormal Activity, and then I went downstairs and updated my computer stuff and fell asleep. Around 1:30 I woke up today, and had a grilled cheese. Now I;m watching "Made". Yesterday I did the first page of my Journal. Here is the 365 pictures and songs. and a picture of my first page:) Also, my Friday Favorites....they are only 5 of them, but they are good:) It's replacing 10 Things I Love Sunday, but it will be easier to keep up with I think...OK here it is...more updates later...XO.Maddy!

Songs:
{72/365}:Float On-Ben Lee
{73/365}:Use Somebody-Kings of Leon
{74/365}:I Wanna-AAR
{75/365}:We'll All Be-The Maine

365:
[120/365]:
[121/365]:
[122/365]:
[123/365]:


Wreck this Journal-page.1
"Crack the Spine"







Friday Favorites:::

:Corin Jones Photography<3:

:Joseph Gorden-Levitt:


:Crazy Staircases:



:Beards:

:Panda Bread:

Have a FUN Saturday:{D

No comments:

Post a Comment