Sunday, November 8, 2009

November 8th, 2009!

Hello! So it's Monday, that means 10 Things I LOVE Sunday is a little late:D Also, As you can see I re-did my blog, you can now tell me if you thought the post was interesting, cool, or amazing at the bottom of the post. Also, I added a poll on the side of the blog to see what people look at my blog for. Well here's the 10 Things, Songs, and 365 Pictures:)

{21/365}:Countdown-Jupiter One

{22/365}:She's Got You High-Mumm-Ra

[68/365]:Ray's Picture


[69/365]:


10 Things I L O V E Sunday!!!!

10.Sign Language!! YEAH:)

9.This Fisheye Camera:)

8.This AMAZING book, All God's Children, about street kids in Downtown Portland!

7.These organ Hello Kitty's:)

6.Shiny things!!

5.This cuties:)

4.Airports!

3.Mini Food:D


2.These tin signs!!

1.Hot Chocolate:) Yummy!

ENJOY:) xoxo.Maddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment