Tuesday, October 27, 2009

October 27th [57/365]

Hello! So today was a very boring day, nothing too exciting. We waited 5 days til Halloween to buy our pumpkin's, we found 8 pumpkins in like 5 minutes. It was the quickest trip ever. The sun was setting so the lighting was AMAZING! I took like 500 million pictures. I recently found out also, that since June 25th, I have taken over 10,500 pictures, that's A LOT!! Also, I wish Julia a happy birthday XD!! Well tomorrow is Wednesday, going to my dad's then Thursday we have no school for freaking conferences, GREAT!, then on Friday is homecoming, I'm still questioning if I wanna go. Then Saturday is Halloween, I'm going trick r' treating with some friends, I still can't decide on my costume. Then, Sunday, my mom and I are going to the Regina Spektor concert!!! I'm super excited for that! This is going to be THE busiest week ever! Ha ha, but I love it. Well tomorrow I have Geometry, so I have homework to do, enjoy the 365 picture( and a little extra) and the song of the day. Have a nice Wednesday! xoxo

SONG OF THE DAY:
{9/365}-I Gotta Feeling- Black Eyed Peas! (the coolest video ever, watch it!!)

365 picture:D

[57/365]:

1 comment:

  1. so~ did you count the pictures? haha how do you know you took that many pictures? a.. happy birthday Julia. Oh. haha did you go to homecoming? =]

    ReplyDelete