Saturday, October 3, 2009

October 1st, 2nd, and 3rd [31,32&33/365]





Heyy! So I have been busy and had a sore throat, which turned into a really bad cold. Well Thursday, I didn't do much, Friday I went to a Gresham Football game at PGE Park, had a nice hot coco. But it was really cold, which probably didn't help my sore throat. After the game, my dad, Gabby and me went cruising around downtwon before he took us home. It was cool to see downtown at night, all the lights and BOKEH! It was cool. Then this morning, I woke up and I had lost my voice! I couldn't even speak! Me and Chelsea had some BK Lounge for lunch. Then watched THE BEST MOVIE EVER! It's called Away We Go! It was so magical and cool, I love John Krasinski! I cried a little to:) haha, well my voice is still a bit bad, and my nose is running. I just feel like crap. Well here are the pictures and a little John Krasinski:) Haha, bye:D

1 comment:

  1. I love the first one!!!! And the second!!! And the third!!!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete