Sunday, September 6, 2009

September 6th [6/365]

Hello! So today was the last day I get to sleep in till noon. Very sad. Well tonight I'm going to bed at 9 to prepare me for the time change. I get up at 5:30 am every morning, to get ready. Yes it takes me 2 hours to get ready. The bus picks me up at 7:30, but I have to leave at like 7:20. School starts at 7:55, long day. It ends at 2:45. Well, til winter break, ill be getting up early and doing the same routine. Lame-o. Well, tonight is 10 Things I Love Sunday. Here we go:)
Also, a shout out to RICHARD and RONALD Lee.. what up motha suckas!!!! :P Buy US BUBBLE TEA!!!!!! <3
10 Things I LOVE Sunday!

10. I have always loved Calvin and Hobbs comics:)


9. I love crayola crayons:) Also the crazy color names, like Mac 'n Cheese Yellow and Jazzberry Jam:)


8. French Fries=YUM! I love Red Robin's fries:)



















7. I love this cute mattress wallet from Fred Flare:) So cute<3





















6. I love Old Neon Signs, like this motel one, I got a picture of while we were camping:)


























5. I love Flight of the Conchords! great music and show:)


































4. I love these super cute fingerless teal gloves:)

























3. I loved the movie All About Steve, such an awesome movie! Go see it:)




















2. Bubble Tea!And the cute little lids you poke the straw through, it's a real bubble tea, only if you have a cute lid on it:) I love raspberry, mango, strawberry with rainbow jellies:) YUMM<3























































1.Last but not least, BABY HEDGEHOGS! I want one so bad, they are soo cute<3


















































Well, that's Sunday, my picture of today is, of a potato we were cooking and realized it had a heart on it<3 So cool! Well have a nice Monday, I'll try:P Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment