Saturday, August 22, 2009

August 21st

Hello! Well, I haven't been Blogging, because I have been really busy. This weekend I'm at my dad's, so I have free time to blog about my past week. Well on Wednesday, I didn't go to my grandparents, I stayed home, didn't feel very good, so I slept and cleaned my room. On Thursday, I watched Big Brother and cleaned my room some more. Today, Friday, I got up at 8, got ready and went to the dentist with my dad, and Gabby. She is getting braces, and I had registration, so we went all at once. I got good classes, with friends, my ID card turned out pretty marvelous, because it usually never does. Paid all the fees, and I have decided not to do Volleyball this year, sticking to yearbook photography. Well Wednesday was my last letter, but I have nothing, I was going to do my zipper, but sadly it broke off my sweatshirt this morning. :( So I'm doing my Zodiac sign:)

Capricorn

Your element: Earth

Your ruling planets: Saturn

Symbol: The Goat

Your stone: Garnet

Life Pursuit: To be proud of their achievements

Vibration: Powerful resilient energy

Capricorn Secret Desire: to be admired by their family and friends and the world at large

Haha, I like it, well have a good weekend, be back tomorrow for more:) Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment