Sunday, August 16, 2009

August 16th

Hello! Tonight is 10 things I love Sunday. I have the best things too!. Well today we had our usual Sunday breakfast, french toast, hash browns, and sausage. Tasty! Then we all got ready and went shopping for school clothes. We went to Wal-mart and got school supplies. I got really cute blue plaid shoes at R21. Also, some shirts at Old Navy. We went to Winco to get groceries. When we got home, I made Hamburger Cupcakes. They are so cute! We had pork chops for dinner, and now we are waiting for Big Brother to come on. Well, here is my 10 things I love and my letter picture. My letter is a W. So, since we went to Wal-Mart today, it's that.


10 Thing's I Love Sunday!

10. I love my new blue shoes! So cute:)


9. Bokeh! It's a type of photography, it's out of focus lights, I love taking them!


8. Sims 3. I absolutely love this game! My friends, Lyric and Mae called me a Simaholic:)

7. I watched ''I Love You, Man'' this week and I loved it. Super fun movie!

6. I went to Pendleton, with a friend, Caitlyn, and we saw this fun sign on the old movie theater! I loved it:)
5. Harvey Milk. This man was such a great person! I loved the movie Milk too!

4. My awesome Aunt Anne, got me a rainbow polaroid! I love it and her! Thanks Anne!!
3. I love the show, Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives. It is really entertaining!

2. I love Twinkie Chan's tattoo's! Really Cute!
1. Hamburger Cupcakes! So cute:)

Here is my ABC picture:)


Well, everyone have a good week! On Friday, I have High School registration, so I'm pretty, nervous and excited! Bye:)

No comments:

Post a Comment